Thursday, August 6, 2009

Baby Furniture!

So we got out baby furniture this week. We weren't exactly planning on getting it but had to. Let me explain...
I randomly got on sears' website to look and see if maybe our furniture was on sale. When I looked, the dresser no longer appeared on the website! So I called their internet customer service people and asked if that means if they are no longer selling that set. She says if it is gone off the web then they probably won't be selling it any more! So by this time I am internally freaking out because that is the only set that William and I have agreed on. So I started calling all of the sears' in the area to see if they had all the pieces before they disappeared! Only the Arden fair location had the pieces but would not hold them for more than the day. So we had to run down and buy the furniture before it was gone! We ended up getting the crib, dresser, changing table and glider and ottoman. But since we are still about a week or so away from painting, the stuff is all sitting in boxes in the garage! I am anxious now to get it all set up and see the room starting to come together!
Here is the link for the crib, changer and glider. Like I said the dresser is no longer on their site.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/search_10153_12605?keyword=dorel+espresso&x=0&y=0

0 comments: